Tablet computers and mobile networks are bringing the latest in online education to students in refugee camps, and it’s firing up their interest in learning.
Related news and stories
- Increased tuition fees in South Africa impact…
- Teacher training transforms learning in Kenyan camp schools
- Students learn about refugee law in Yemen’s war zone
- Refugee-led organisation transforms education in Uganda
- Former refugee from South Sudan to address Brussels…
- Online study scheme gives refugee students a degree of hope